Vietnam is one of the most interesting countries in Asia. It has been devastated by colonization, war, and rebellion yet it has been able to rise up from the ashes to rebuild itself as a rising economic powerhouse and bustling tourist destination. Exciting Vietnam offers many interesting attractions for foreigners, from lush highlands to gorgeous coasts and of course, lively cities. With so many places to go to-and it would be better to opt for Vietnam customized tours if you want to make the most of your stay. Regular tours tie you into a fixed itinerary and require you to go to places you might not even be interested in. With a customized tour, you can focus your entire trip on locations that you really want to explore.
Be sure to have a professional tour operator create your customized tour for you. You just need to answer important questions and the tour operator will come up with an itinerary that is best for your goals. Some of the factors that will affect your customized tour include:
• Your stay – How long will you be traveling? The more days you stay, the more locations you can cover in Vietnam. You also have the option to cover less places but stay longer in each one.
• Number of participants – It is important to indicate if you have children along with you so the tour provider can create an appropriate itinerary.
• Travel style – Are you looking to discover the wonders of Vietnam at a slower pace, or do you want to go on an adrenaline-filled adventure? Those who are looking to enjoy the delicious dishes of Vietnam may opt for a culinary tour while those who want to snap National Geographic-worthy shots can go on a photograph tour. Couples will find it enjoyable to go on a honeymoon in Vietnam.
• Trip style – Indicate if you are going as a solo traveler, a couple, or a group. Specify if you are with your family or friends.
• Locations and activities – If you have specific attractions you want to visit in Vietnam, write them down. If not, you can simply write what kind of activities you want to partake in, like cruising, cycling, trekking, shopping, and hiking.
• Accommodation – Notify the tour operator if you are willing to stay in 2 or 3 star hotels to cut costs or if you strictly need to stay in 4 or 5 star hotels.
The beauty of Vietnam customized tours is you can get what you want out of a trip without having to worry about the details. The best tour operators should be able to strike a balance between guiding you in discovering Vietnam for yourself and sending you to “must see” attractions.