The Lost City of Heracleion
1. The lost city: The story of this city is like the lost city of Atlantis. An archeologist with a team accidentally came upon this submerged metropolis, now a necropolis. The Lost City of Heracleion is one that deserves a place in your list. As Egypt Tourist information, you have to know that more than 2000 years ago, this was one of the most significant port cities of the world and controlled all sea trade in Egypt.
The Blue Desert
2. The warmth of blue: Have you ever seen blue colored boulders? If not, then you have to visit this place. The Blue Desert has brightly blue painted rocks dispersed throughout the Sinai desert. You will not come across this knowledge in an Egypt tourist information booklet. An artist tried to inspire peace by painting a significant number of boulders and rocks with the signatory color blue. This incident happened right after governments signed the Egyptian-Israeli peace agreement.
the White Desert
3. Bright white: Created from endless time and erosion from sandstorms, the White Desert is another unique place you cannot miss in Egypt. The rocks mostly comprise of calcium giving it that spectacular white color. Some rocks in this desert look like mushrooms while others like ice-cream cones. Of course, there are other white deserts all around the world, but this specific White Desert offers you rock formations you will never see anywhere else. During the night or just before sunset, because of the white color, you will see a panoply of colors which glows iridescently.
the Habiba Community
4. A unique community: When you go out on vacation, you will want to explore and relax for the rest of your time. This place is for those who want to give something back to the society during excursions. This community is known as the Habiba Community. This organization will provide you with jobs if your stay is prolonged. You can volunteer to be an Arabic, English or mathematics teacher or choose to work at the organic farm.
5. Water sports: if you are into water sports, then Ras Sudr is another unusual site for you to visit. This place is famous for kite-surfing. The Red Sea’s water feels cold, but the suit you get will help you overcome it. Though, you might need some training before you consider getting into the water.
Unfamiliar is great
Here you have some unique and off-beat places to visit in Egypt. Everybody you encounter knows about pyramids. Your pals and relatives may have even seen the pyramids up front. These locations, however, are for people like you with the real thirst for exploration and tourism. That does not mean you should not visit the pyramids or the Sphinx.