Things You Need To Carry For Motorcycle Adventure Trips
August 15, 2017 Budget Travel
- Ear Plugs: On a contradictory note, do not put the earphones on both ears because it can be dangerous but when you are riding your bike alone, it can be a little monotonous. So, earphones are the best way to break the monotony while you are in one of the Motorcycle Adventure Trips and let you enjoy everything amazingly. Plus, if you're using a bluetooth headset as mentioned above, it helps to diminish some of the tingy sound of the cheapish speakers.
- Second Pair of Gloves: It is the worse pain you have to suffer if you have to soak a pair of gloves having a long day of riding ahead of you. When you are travelling, you must always carry a second pair of gloves because there can be a sudden change in the temperature range. Your hands and neck are two of the biggest places where you can control your body temperature and having the appropriate gear for both is very important.
- Carry Cash: Some places don't accept credit on the roadside and you have to have cash at the moment. It is just the most practical thing to do right now and arrange a decent amount of cash because you need gas in some remote area that doesn't take card or anything. You need to deal with the situation very tactfully in such Motorcycle Adventure Trips and you cannot freak out that what you've gotten yourself into.
- Physical Map: Yes, sure you can use Google Maps but always remember that it is an online map and you might not catch networks in middle of the road all of a sudden. Learn how to take direction from a physical map and it is way too easier and you don't have to worry about the way. If the online work is working, that's great but if not, you will still have a great option. You can even find maps that are designed for motorcyclists, by motorcyclists and are the best resource for the best roads for any kind of riding and they include some of the best places to stop along the way.
- Tool Kit: Motorcycles are electronic devices at the end of the day and it can break or loose at any point and time. It's part of life and being a motorcyclist and when you are biking, you might rent out the bike and spend most of your time on new bikes. Another part of motorcycling is riding for pleasure, which often includes remote and deserted roads. Combine the two and you have a wonderful recipe for sitting on the side of the road. So, take a small tool kit anytime we venture away from our day to day riding, and we recommend you do the same.
- Battery Pack: This is a serious issue you need to address especially if you are a core photographer. You need to carry extra batteries on Motorcycle Adventure Trips because at the present time, you probably feel the need to Instagram/Tweet/Facebook every single part of your trip. Be practical and keep calm, you don't have to feed everything on social media, enjoy the moment, keep clicking but post it later when you get back. Either way, having your cell phone or bluetooth headset die mid trip is a bummer when you get into a new town.