Holiday photography is a passion for many of us looking to capture our best experiences and share them with friends and family back home. Until recently, taking professional quality pictures required slogging heavy and expensive camera equipment around with you – a tedious and tiresome chore, as any amateur photographer will tell you! However, thanks to some nifty new gadgets, it’s easier than ever to turn your humble smart phone into a high-quality, almost professional camera. Armed with the newest tech, anyone can participate in the photography revolution.
Of course, your first port of call for improving camera quality should be the lenses. With these lens attachments, you’ll get more out of every picture.
- Olloclip Active Lens – This wide angle lens clips nicely onto an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus. Allowing for big panoramic shots, this lens is perfect for capturing beautiful landscape environments.
- Moment Lenses – There are two types of Moment Lenses: Moment Wide allows for wide panoramic shots, while Moment Tele enables double the zoom. The lenses are simple to use in conjunction with the Moment app.
- Olympus Air A01 – This gadget is all about giving the user options. Whether you want optical zoom, performance enhancements or picture quality variation, the Olympus Air A01 can give it to you.
There is no point in having great picture quality if you can’t aim your camera at anything. Here are a few devices that will help you position your phone.
Life-Phorm All-in-One Positioning Device – This transportable and flexible tripod allows its users to position their phone, tablet or camera at the perfect angle. Depending on what device you are using, this tripod will easily change its shape, eliminating the need for multiple tripods.
LiveAction Camera Grip – These grips attach to iPods and iPhones and allow users to instantly take and share photos using the accompanying app.
Without a case, you can easily smash your phone and lose your camera for the holiday. Or, even worse, you could lose some of the pictures you have already taken. Get yourself one of these cases to put your mind at ease.
- Hitcase – Shockproof, waterproof – you name the hazard and this case will protect against it. This case is perfect if you are looking to capture extreme sports or if you find yourself taking pictures in dangerous weather.
- iOgrapher Cases – This range of cases is designed to protect iPhones in the most hostile and changing environments. Most useful for those looking to shoot videos, the cases have lighting and audio attachment slots.
Keep Your Gear Protected!
Whether you are halfway up Machu Picchu or surfing on the Gold Coast, keep your camera protected with gadget travel insurance. With every bit of tech bundled into one smartphone these days, chief importance must be given to protecting your gadget. Travel insurance will give you piece of mind and let you enjoy and capture every amazing experience without a worry. With a camera always at your fingertips and gadget travel insurance protecting against any eventuality, nothing can stop you from snapping away on your next holiday.