Below are some international destinations that I consider best:
1.) Egypt – If you are looking to escape from everyday life, relax on sand dunes and experience rich ancient culture, then Egypt is the place for you. Cairo, the capital of Egypt, offers both a cultural experience such as mosques and open-air shops selling exotic items; and a modern experience with cafes, cinemas and mega malls like City Stars, and Mall of Arabia. For a more ancient experience, head to the Great Pyramid of Giza, one of the largest wonders of the world.
2.) Las Vegas – Las Vegas is the sin city of the world. Situated in Nevada, USA, it is a resort city known for its vibrant nightlife, show girls, and gambling. The most famous landmark is 'the Strip' which is a 4 mile long street with world famous casinos, luxurious hotels, Bellagio Fountain and replicas of world famous monuments such as the Pyramid, and the Eiffel Tower.
3. ) Thailand – Thailand is notoriously known for massages with happy ending (if you know what I mean). However, there is much more to this beautiful country. It has abundance of natural beauty, pristine beaches, exotic fruits and a rich culture. Bangkok's Grand Palace, temples like Wat Arun, Chatuchak market and shopping malls like MBK, Terminal 21 etc. are a must visit. If you are interested in water sports then head to Koh Samui and Koh Pha-Ngnan islands.
4. ) London – The red double-decker buses, Queen's guards, London Bridge, the Big Ben, the Buckingham Palace, etc., are well known to people who haven't even visited the city. Everyone knows London. We have associated London with the mysteries of Sherlock Holmes until J.K. Rowling introduced us to the magical land of Hogwarts. London has museums, theatres and pubs in abundance. This city is lovingly called the city of rainbows, and just like the colours of a rainbow, this city is a combination of everything in one.
5.) Maldives – Maldives has a rich local culture, a complex but vibrant landscape comprised of 26 natural atolls and best beaches in the world. It is the place to go for serenity and luxury. Maldives has over 100 luxury resorts offering amenities ranging from personal butlers and private lap pools to in-room massages. Its marine life is rich with coral walls, magnificent caves and bright coloured fishes; making it an ideal destination for diving and snorkelling.
6.) Venice, Italy – Venice is like a dream city, rising from the lagoons. It has canals where you would expect streets and the water shimmers everywhere and gondolas cruising along. Saint Mark's Basilica, Grand Canal, Doge' Palace and Piazza San Marco are some of the top tourist attractions.
7. ) Maasai Mara, Kenya – If wildlife is your idea of adventure and travel then head to Maasai Mara which is Africa's Greatest Wildlife Reserve. The best time to visit this place is July-October, when you can be part of the spectacular wildebeest migration. This reserve has a huge population of lion, leopards, buffaloes, giraffes, cheetahs, elephants and wildebeest.
8. ) Paris, France – The city of light, Paris, is a city known for its culture, fashion, food and architecture. For the art lovers, Paris is a Mecca with museums such as Louvre, Musee d'Orsay and Musee Marmattan Monet which display works of great artists like Claude Monet and Pablo Picasso. Eiffel Tower and cathedrals like Notre Dame are other top tourist attractions.
9. ) Hong Kong – Hong Kong is a perfect fusion of east and west, modern and traditional. It is vibrant and densely populated but one of the easiest cities to travel in because of the well-connected transport system. The Peak, Disneyland, Temple Street, Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade are some of the must visit places.
10. ) Tokyo, Japan – Famous for its sumo wrestlers, Tokyo is a city of mad rush. You will see a people everywhere and really fast trains whizzing by but everything is synchronous and punctual. It is a city with deep rooted values but bizarrely futuristic. This city will change your perception of modernity. This city has everything: for shopping head to Ginza or Shibuya, for nightlife it is Roppongi, and for temples/shrines you may visit Meiji Shrine in Yoyogi Park or Sensoji Temple in Asakusa.