Ardent skiers love the mountain trails that are based in the lofty Italian Alps. If you are thinking of heading to them, one of your foremost priorities would be to book livigno ski holidays. Some of these hotels are tucked away in Alta Valtellina in elevations above 1,816 metes; some other go further higher reaching up to 2,798 meters.
For whom are these italy ski resorts ideal for?
- In general, these hotels are ideal for just about anyone. However, there are ardent skiers whose sole purpose of the vacation would be to go down one of these slopes, and then such hotels suit these sports enthusiasts.
- With some slopes boasting a length of 115 kilometres accessible via over thirty lifts to transport these enthusiasts, it’s important for the traveller to understand what types of activities are based in the hotels they choose.
What to look for in italian ski resorts?
While price and availability play an important role in selecting your hotel, there are a few other factors that should be considered by holiday-goers. Consider the following as a guide that would help you select the best hotels that will make your holiday with family, friends, or partner an exciting one.
What you should be looking for in Hotels
- After a gruelling day of indulging in snow sports, your body will love some time in a hotel spa. Many hotels in the region offer their guests complimentary access to their spas, sports centre, and salt rooms. After a cold day, this will be a welcome change in the scene that will be appreciated. When booking your hotel ensure they extend such facilities to their guests.
- You will need as much space to store your skis and other luggage. By using the complimentary storage space offered by hotels, you could save up a lot of space in your rooms.
- Many hotels offer snowboarding passes, access to activities happening in the vicinity. If you are travelling with family, make sure to get a hold of a few of these tickets to enjoy the Italian mountain terrain.
- Some mountain hotels will ferry their guests to the ski slopes free of charge; this would be an ideal choice. Rather than braving the region on your own, having a complimentary service would be of great help to you.
- Kids and youth activities will be of use if you are travelling with family.
- On-site restaurants are needed; while it’s great to be able to dine at several locations you can never know when to expect drastic weather changes.
- Not everyone will appreciate the great outdoors; when booking a hotel look for other activities like shopping that can also be a form of entertainment.
You will find a range of accommodation options here in Italy. From charming little B&Bs to luxurious resorts – your choices are endless.
Alexander Charme Hotel
Rated as a five-star, and a clear favourite amongst contenders in Italy, this hotel welcomes its guests with multi-linguistic staff. It has complimentary Wi-Fi around the hotel, and even allows pets/service animals. You can even book an airport shuttle for a hassle-free holiday. Guests can take advantage of their natural indoor pool, the complimentary bus that connects you the ski centre, and Carosello and Mottolino ski lifts. LCD Satellite television, hairdryer, toiletries, and a minibar is available for guests’ comfort.
The hotel has an on-site wellness centre offering sauna, whirlpool, massage therapies and treatments to choose from – ideal way to wind down after an excursion to the Italian Alps. There is a restaurant offering local cuisine too. Prices of a night start from ninety-eight Euros.
The author has been an explorer for a long time, during his vacations in Italy he has learned a lot about the best hotels and resorts in the city. You can read the article for getting information of the best Italy ski resorts.