If you are planning the honeymoon trip and looking for flight ticket offers, here’s the perfect destination where you can live on a new island every day. Yes, it is possible and only in the Maldives. The Maldives encompasses 1,192 coral islands which are famous for deep-sea fish, colourful reef fish, and coral reefs.
Here are the six reasons why the Maldives is a one-stop destination for the perfect honeymoon and that too with cheap international flight tickets.
- Far away from the hustle and bustle of tourists and city pollution, Maldives not only offers you the serenity but also a romantic time with your partner. Watch the alluring sea life holding hands. Snorkel around whales and manta ray while exploring beautiful coral reefs around. The Maldives is home to many beautiful reefs and abundant marine life. If you are planning to explore under-water life than this is the best place. There is no exhilarating experience than to watch whales and other giant under-water creatures roaming around you and your partner.
- Vaadhoo beach greets you with glowing waters encircling your feet. You can plan your dream romantic candlelight dinner with your spouse. Here the water glows at night due to rare glowing tides which rinse the shore at night. Hold hands and set out for your romantic walk on the beach with bare legs. Or else, spread the mattress and lie side by side to witness the mesmerizing starry sky.
- Surprise your other half by cooking food with your own hands. It is possible in the Maldives. You can go on a fish hunt and also cook it with your own hands. There is nothing more romantic than garnishing the dish for your soulmate as said by someone so apt that the road to a man’s heart is through his stomach.
- Anyone who visits the Maldives and forgets the seaplane taxi ride is a fool. The Maldives offer a great taxi ride of a seaplane. You can watch the coral islands and beauty of the country fro the air. This facility has De Havilland Twin Otter seaplane which can connect in-land islands of the Maldives. The Maldivian airlines have 48 aeroplanes which make it the largest seaplane operation in the world.
- If you are bored with the waters around you, take a break and spend a day in the capital city of the Maldives – Male. There are many attractions like Maldives museum, Maldives fish market, Maldives Grand Friday Mosque and Esjehi Art gallery. Also, you can take a Dhoni – obviously not the former Indian Captain; the Maldives has a coconut palm timber cruise boat. Chill out your day with your better half with barbeque seafood, snorkel and bird watching.
- Last but not the least, you can bond at couple spa. It is for sure that the luxurious spa facility throughout the Maldives will leave an unforgettable experience for both of you.