Mother Earth provides us the abundance of natural beauty through snow laden mountains, warm beaches, and lush green valleys. We have no less geographical diversity in our country and each region has its own definite natural treats. When we talk about North India, we hold the gigantic Himalayas bordering our nation's territory and providing us abundant resources. The mountain range spreads from Kashmir to Assam and holds some of the finest hill stations as well. Himachal is a state where you will find the finest hill stations coexisting with peaceful living ambiance.
Shimla, the capital of Himachal, along with Kangra and Kullu attracts the maximum number of tourists in the country. The travel destinations here are a pure delight to explore but the city has emerged way more crowded than ever. If traveling to Shimla and other amazing destinations of Himachal has always fueled your travel spirit then considering options for Flats in Barog should be your priority. Wondering why Barog? Barog is closely located to Delhi-NCR and Chandigarh and the tranquility of this town is way beyond that of Shimla. You can spend the leisure time in the peaceful ambiance of this town and can find discover whole new exquisite destinations to visit. You can buy a luxury apartment here to explore these five fantastic destinations of Barog –
1. Dolanji Bon Monastery – Dolanji Bon Monastery is the most famous tourist destination of Barog which is known for its peaceful ambiance. Built in the year 1969 by Abbot Lungtog Tenpai Nyima, this monastery will bring you a step closer to the Tibetan culture and living. This monastery is extremely uncongested unlike many other ones in Himachal. You can visit this place in the spare time to take a break from monotonous travel routine.
2. Dharampur – Dharampur is a small town located in the Solan district of Himachal Pradesh and is located 8.7 km away from Barog. You can easily plan a short trip to Dharampur from Barog with your family or friends. This town holds really peaceful ambiance and you will surely enjoy the tranquility of untouched nature here. Don't forget to check out some local bazaars to shop along the needed Himachali stuff.
3. Sholoni Devi Temple – Himachal is well known for its temples and therefore you must definitely include Sholoni Devi Temple to your travel list. This is one of the oldest temples of Himachal located in Solan district. This temple holds the beautiful idol of Hindu Goddess Shri. Sholoni Devi and provides you a spiritualistic environment to recollect your thoughts. Don't forget to visit the yearly festival which is organized here.
4. Barog Camping Grounds – Barog camping grounds is a perfect destination for adventure and outdoor lovers. Located close to main Barog area, you can visit these camping grounds quite frequently. The camping grounds are located in front of Choor Chandni Peak, hence you can enjoy mesmerizing views each time you visit. Take on a day or night camp depending on your choice and watch stars as the night passes by. The tents here are fully equipped with services like electricity, telephone, and washroom, so you will face no hassle.
5. Graveyard of Barog – The Graveyard of Barog is located on the end of the tunnel that lies on Kalka-Shimla railway track. It is the graveyard of Colonel Barog, the engineer involved in building of railway track. You can find a peaceful and beautiful garden just around the grave where tourists pay a tribute.
Book Apartment in Barog and enjoy a lot more amazing destinations of Himachal!