Adorned with lush islands, beautiful turquoise coastline, and colorful coral reefs, Nha Trang is a great fun place for vacationers around the world. The coastal town Nha Trang is in the heart of Vietnam and famous for bubbling beach resorts with a vibrant urban city center, the long white-sand beach along a beautiful turquoise bay and all are backed by verdant hills. Most travelers like to Tour Nha Trang as there's much more to offer. Apart from soaking up the sun during the day or partying at night, you can get pleasure from easy cycling, motor biking, and walking to the town, snorkeling excursions on a private boat and much more. If you want to see the real side of Nha Trang, explore it with the help of a local Tour Operator in Vietnam. Discover local hidden gems with your private guide!
- Hon Chong rock cluster- Hon Chong is a cluster of huge stones stands vividly and impressively in Khanh Hoa Province. Hon Chong's large boulders are combined to form such an imbalance position that they shock anyone who glances at them for the first time.
- PoNagar Tower- The towers were built between the 7th and 12th centuries and still function as a worshipping site for Buddhists is probably one of the best things to visit in Nha Trang. A walk from downtown Nha Trang to the temples can be enjoyable as it enables to snap some photos of the picturesque port and boats and the lush mountain on which the towers are set.
- Long Son Pagoda- Long Son Pagoda is a really cool Buddhist temple located in the heart of Nha Trang and is well worth a visit as it displays the bird's eye view of Nha Trang from the top of the hill. Witness the mosaic dragons at the entrance of the temple, a massive reclining Buddha, a charming and picturesque pagoda, an enthralling cemetery and then finally a gigantic white Buddha statue located at the very top.
- Institute of Oceanography – The Institute of Oceanography in Nha Trang City is an interesting aquarium in which you can gain the exact image of Nha Trang marine environment. It is considered as a Wikipedia on marine ecological system offer visitors to observe the rich and lively images as well as learn about the life of the sea creatures and ecological samples.
- Nha Trang Cathedral- One of architectural works Situated on a small hill, Nha Trang Cathedral is an appealing attraction in Nha Trang. Visitors should not miss seeing this Stone Church while on a tour Nha Trang,
Are you ready to discover Nha Trang from city to countryside with Tour Operator in Vietnam? There are plenty of hidden gems not well known, but really amazing for travel enthusiast while on a vocational tour in Nha Trang. It can be a great experience to tour Nha Trang, one of Vietnam's coastal treasure and home to plentiful hidden gems and unique fauna, with protected marine life. No need to worry as tour operators in Vietnam have an in-depth knowledge and support team about this stunning paradise of Nha Trang, a favorite spot for “sun and fun” seekers located on one of the most beautiful bays in Asia.